WAYFARER KASHMIR: SHIKARA
Vendor: SHOP| TudungPeople Singapore
WAYFARER : ADVENTURE THROUGH KASHMIR COLLECTION
[WAYFARER: A traveler of the world, a free spirit with insatiable wanderlust, a nomad of life.]
This collection is made of easy-iron, lightweight matte satin silk, with a slight sheen.
It comes in a more environmentally-friendly envelope packaging.
Wayfarer: Adventure through Kashmir features an abstract pattern with colours and textures inspired by Kashmir's natural rugged beauty.
- All designs are custom made and originally illustrated by an artist solely for TudungPeople.
- It comes in rosegold metal plate label handsewn to one corner
- Material: Matte Satin Silk
- Measurements: 2.0m x 0.65m
- Finishing: Baby Hem
- Disclaimer: Shawls are cut at random along the pattern, therefore placement of designs on each shawl may differ from each other.
Wash & Care
Hand wash only, do not soak.
Opacity Level: 5
DISCLAIMER: Bear in mind that all the photos are captured in a photography studio with bright lights from all angles. The colours might vary due to different computer settings.
M: 0.55m x 2m
L: 0.65m x 2m
Level 1 is totally see-through that needs an inner to cover the neck,
Level 2 is see-through that might need an inner to cover the neck depending on the colour
Level 3 is semi see through that needs double layer to cover the neck
Level 4 is almost opaque and does not need double layer to cover the neck
Level 5 is totally opaque