TUDUNGPEOPLE LIMITED EDITION TOILE DE JOUY COLLECTION
The classic Toile de Jouy style gets a TudungPeople twist! Pairing the soft aesthetic of the traditional French Toile de Jouy print with iconic Malaysian themed scenes of landmarks and experiences, from all corners of our beautifully diverse country.
The exquisitely detailed hand-drawn artworks evoke the engraved copperplate style, for a print that is fresh yet timeless. Soft earthy pastel colours complement this ‘fabric of joy’ design. See if you can identify everything we included!
Printed on smooth satin silk and finished with our signature baby hem and LE Rose Gold metal plate, the Limited Edition Toile de Jouy series features prints exclusive to TudungPeople.
- All designs are custom made and originally illustrated by an artist solely for TudungPeople.
- All scarves will come in matching reusable packaging.
- There will be no fabric label but instead, it comes in a rose gold metal plate label hand-sewn to one corner.
- Material: Korean Satin Silk
- Measurements: 2.0m x 0.65m
- Finishing: Baby Hem
- Disclaimer: Due to the natural condition of the material, you might see fine lines near the hem and scarves may not be perfectly rectangular.
WASH & CARE:
- Hand wash only
- Do not soak.
OPACITY: Level 5
Level 1: Totally see-through that needs an inner to cover the neck.
Level 2: See-through that might need an inner to cover the neck depending on the colour.
Level 3: Semi see-through that needs a double layer to cover the neck.
Level 4: Almost opaque and does not need a double layer to cover the neck.
Level 5: Totally opaque.