Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary with this special collection
Inspired by the intricate designs adorning the women of Malayan history and lore, we translated the ‘cucuk sanggul’ elements into these lush designs. Our hijab is our crown - and we are all heroes for wearing it.
We wanted to pay tribute to our Malaysian heritage, while celebrating what it means to be a hijabi. LE Cucuk Sanggul was designed to be something that is uniquely different yet retains the distinct ‘TudungPeople’ signature style. Bringing together classical ornaments with modern floral motifs, LE Cucuk Sanggul is an embodiment of grace and elegance.
Printed on smooth satin silk and finished with our signature baby hem and LE Rose Gold metal plate, the Limited Edition Cucuk Sanggul series features prints exclusive to TudungPeople.
- All designs are custom-made and originally illustrated by an artist solely for TudungPeople.
- All scarves will come in matching reusable packaging.
- There will be no fabric label but instead, it comes in a rose gold metal plate label handsewn to one corner.
- Material: Satin Silk
- Measurements: 2.0m x 0.65m
- Finishing: Baby Hem
- Disclaimer: Due to the natural condition of the material, you might see fine lines near the hem, and scarves may not be perfectly rectangular.
WASH & CARE:
- Hand wash only
- Do not soak.
OPACITY: Level 5
Level 1: Totally see-through that needs an inner to cover the neck.
Level 2: See-through that might need an inner to cover the neck depending on the colour.
Level 3: Semi see-through that needs a double layer to cover the neck.
Level 4: Almost opaque and does not need a double layer to cover the neck.
Level 5: Totally opaque.
DISCLAIMER: Bear in mind that all the photos are captured in a photography studio with bright lights from all angles. The colours are made to the most similar possible and might vary from each computer settings.
Due to the nature of the fabric and sewing process, fine lines may appear near the seam and do not constitute as defective.